Infloran® supports gut diversity, immune function and digestive health
1 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum NCDO 2203 and
1 Billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus NCDO 1748
The gut microbiota of a healthy breast fed infant is populated predominately with Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus bacterial species. They help balance and restore the good bacterial flora, preventing colonization by pathogens, support the developing immune system and promote healthy digestion.
Infloran can benefit infants and babies that are not exclusively breastfed or may from time to time experience gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea, constipation or digestive function issues.
During and after antibiotic use, Infloran can help restore beneficial gut flora.
Suitable to use from birth, Infloran has an established efficacious profile as a probiotic.
Easy to use, the capsule is simply pulled apart and added to breast milk, formula or food.
Blister sealed and enclosed within a capsule, this guarantees the correct dosage is applied every time, ensures product stability and no exposure to moisture or contamination.
Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Transportation is via courier in a cool pack container. Product is sent Mon-Thurs with overnight delivery to most locations. Some country areas, allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Infloran® should be stored in refrigeration , however stability is not affected by short periods at room temperature.
- We can not deliver to a PO Box
- Signature is not required for delivery as the courier will leave the package at your address.
- You can leave special instructions in the checkout page.
- Free delivery for orders above $50.00