Infloran® the clinically proven probiotic for your child’s health and wellbeing
Contains 1 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium bifidum NCDO 2203 and
1 Billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus NCDO 1748
The gut microbiota of a healthy infant is populated predominately with Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species. They help balance and restore the good bacterial flora, preventing colonization by pathogens, supporting the immune system and promotes healthy digestion.
Infloran® is suitable from birth and has an established safety profile as a probiotic which was carefully selected by Australia’s Neonatal Units.
Easy to use, the capsule is simply pulled apart and added to breast milk, formula or food.
Blister sealed and enclosed within a capsule, this guarantees the correct dosage is applied every time, ensures product stability and no exposure to moisture or contamination.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Transportation is via overnight courier in a cool pack container. Infloran should be stored in refrigeration , however stability is not affected by short periods at room temperature.
- We can not deliver to a PO Box
- Signature is not required for delivery as the courier will leave the package at your address.
- You can leave special instructions in the Checkout page.
- BUY 2 and delivery is free